Level layouts, design and analyses, seminars.
Critiques, Pitches and Design Documents.
Development Methods, Postmortems, Risk Assessments, Concept Documents, Pitches and Quality Assurance.
Weekly individual and team-based game jams!
Using Maya 2018 to make object and character models, texture them and create animations!
Designing and Developing a VR Escape Room game, showcased at the Imagine RIT 2018 festival.
I work as a Junior Technical Level Designer at Ubisoft India Studios in Mumbai, India. I graduated with my MS in Game Design and Development from Rochester Institute of Technology in May 2019!
- Anvil, Unreal Engine 4, Unity 3D, Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Camtasia Studio
- Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Leap Motion
- Programming Languages
- C#, Blueprint
- Level Design, Game Design, Game Development, Modeling, Video Editing
- Work Experience
Junior Technical Level Designer at Ubisoft India
Studios, Mumbai since
- - Working on Prince of Persia: Sands of Time Remake
Conference Associate at GDC 2019 in March 2019
- Summer Internship at iD Tech as an instructor,
the courses below, from May-Aug 2018
- - Game Design and Development 101
- - Level Design and Cinematics with Unreal
- - Programming Game Mechanics with Unreal
- - WorldBuilder: Minecraft Game Design
- - Code-a-Bot: AI and Robotics with Your Own Cozmo
- Summer Internship at XR Labs (previously MetARVRse), Chennai as a Game Developer in the fields of VR and AR, from May-Jul 2016
- Junior Technical Level Designer at Ubisoft India Studios, Mumbai since July 2019